Friday 13 March 2020

Title Research: Art of the title

Art of the Title. Art of the Title is a website that shows movie title sequences. I found this website through a Google search. I chose to use this website because it seemed like a reliable source for my research on titles in my genre. This title research will help me better understand my genre and what I need to do for my movie to fit into this genre of film. Researching films title scenes will help me complete my final task to my best ability. What did I see on this website? On this website, I saw a variety of film title scenes. There is a wide range of films to choose from to watch and study for my research. I was able to find many films to watch and study. I managed to find some great films in my genre. What did I learn from this website. This website taught me the order of movie titles. Although everyone may not realize, there is an specific way titles are supposed to be organized. Through careful analysis of these title scenes I discovered this order to the titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment