Friday 13 March 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles


Why am I on this website? I am on this website to research film titles and to give myself a better understanding when it comes to film titles. Watching other people's title scenes will demonstrate how mine should look. Seeing the different titles will show me what I should and shouldn't do for my title scene. Also if i have a better understanding of titles, it could potentially help me when taking my paper exam. Learning about how these scenes are supposed to be set up could help me with analyzing movies. What did I see on this website? On this website, I saw a whole bunch of different title scenes. From horror to comedy, these clips gave me great examples as to how a title scene should be organized. I saw great thriller title scene options. This is great because my genre is thriller. What did I learn from this website? I learned what order titles should be in. Although everyone may not realize, there is an order that titles should be in when creating a title scene. Watching these films helped me understand the general order of titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment