Friday 11 October 2019

Introductory

Hi, I'm Kayla. I like to sleep, eat, and do band. I don't like school, or ignorance. I'm currently taking: analysis of functions honors, Aice media studies, Aice english, chemistry, Aice music, instrumental techniques, and Aice european history. I only started this blog because of my Aice media class which is not that bad but it's also not as fun as i thought it would be. I think it's because i don't like Aice classes. They involve too much writing and explaining unnecessarily which I'm not good at. I only took this class because everyone said it's easy to pass. I actually hate school and anything involving America's terrible education system but it's necessary if I plan on achieving my goals for myself in life. One of my goals is my future career. I want to become a Forensic Psychologist once i graduate grad school. This is my main focus because i feel that once I achieve financial stability, I can then begin completing my other goals in life, since most of my goals require money. I also love traveling so having a job with good pay and a flexible schedule would be great for me. That's why once I get rich by being a forensic psychologist, I'm then going to pursue a career in real estate. I've always loved the idea of owning a whole bunch of houses because i like going around everywhere and having options. When I get into real estate, one of my main goals is to provide affordable housing to less fortunate people. Many people just think about the money because that's all everyone seems to care about in this capitalist country but I only think about the money because I wanna make a better life for me and hopefully everyone around me. Personally, I wish we could live in a world where people cared about flesh more than paper, but obviously we don't, and it may not happen while i'm still living, but one day I hope people can be more caring towards each other and that everything i did while I was alive helped, even if it was just a little bit. That's why I try not to do or say anything that's  not for a reason. I don't always think before i speak, but if i make a mistake in the way I say something I definitely learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment